Stock market Express: Bi Yi shares (603215) December 20 main funds net purchase of 646,200 yuan



Original Title: Stock Quotes Express: Bi Yi Shares (603215) December 20 Main Power Capital net purchase of 646,热点资讯200 yuan

According to the stars of the Securities, as of December 20, 2023, it closed at 17.09 yuan than Yiyi (603215), a decrease of 0.58%, a renewal rate of 2.55%, a transaction volume of 18,000 hands, and a turnover of 30.831 million yuan.

In terms of capital flow on December 20, the net inflow of the main funds was 646,200 yuan, accounting for 2.1%of the total turnover, the net inflow of capital funds was 217,100 yuan, accounting for 0.7%of the total turnover, and the net outflow of retail investments was 863,300 yuan, accounting for total total, accounting for total total, accounting for total totalThe turnover is 2.8%.

See the table below at the view of the flow of funds in the past 5th:

The main indicators of the stock and the industry rank as follows:

Bi Yi shares in the third quarter report of 2023 shows that the company's main revenue was 1.26 billion yuan, an increase of 19.63%year -on -year; net profit of home mother was 176 million yuan, an increase of 33.67%year -on -year;In the third quarter of the year, the company's main revenue in a single quarter was 408 million yuan, an increase of 22.72%year -on -year; net profit attributable to mothers in the single quarter was 48.5243 million yuan, a year -on -year decrease of 12.49%; the non -net profit of non -net profit in the single quarter was 510.138 million yuan, a year -on -year decrease of 1.9%;The debt ratio was 34.84%, the investment income was 4.338 million yuan, the financial expenses were -26.1194 million yuan, and the gross profit margin was 21.73%.Biyi (603215) main business: research and development, design, manufacturing, and sales of smart small appliances.

In the last 90 days, the stock has given rating a total of 15 institutions, buying 9 rated rating, and increasing 6 rated rating; the average target price of institutions in the past 90 days is 21.56.

Explanation of the flow of funds: refers to the flow of funds through price changes.When the stock price is rising, the turnover of active buying orders is the power to promote the rise in stock prices. This part of the turnover is defined as the inflow of capital.Part of the turnover is defined as the outflow of funds.On the day, the difference between the two was the net force of promoting the rise of the stock price after the two forces were offset that day.Calculate the flow of main funds, the flow of capital funds and the flow of retail funds through the transaction amount of transactions in a single transaction.

Note: The main funds are a large single transaction, the money is sold for large orders, and retail investors are small and medium -sized single transactions

The above content is organized by the securities star based on public information, which is generated by algorithms and has nothing to do with the position of this site.The Star of the Securities strives but does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, validity, timeliness, etc. of all or part of the information (including but not limited to text, video, audio, data, and charts). Please contact us if there are problems.This article is data finishing, and does not constitute any investment advice to you. Investment is risky. Please decide carefully.